SAIL ACADEMY TRUST
The Academy trust operates two primary academies for pupils aged 3-11 years serving a catchment area in Liverpool, Merseyside. The two primary academies are New Park Primary and Roscoe Primary School.
SAIL ACADEMY TRUST CORE VALUES
SAIL Academy Trust is underpinned by the core values of Aspirational and Inclusive Learning; this is evident in 10 underlying principles of our Trust.
- We always put our ‘Children First’ in all that we do. We care deeply about them.
- We always aim for the highest standards; we want our children to achieve the best and to make the most progress.
- Our staff are practitioners of the highest quality who always strive to continually improve; we aim to always recruit personnel who share our passion, drive, determination and dedication to all of our children and families.
- Our culture and ethos is one where children thrive knowing that they are safe, loved and listened to.
- We foster a “can do” attitude where excuses are never tolerated. Good is never good enough as we are relentless in our pursuit of excellence.
- We aim to be at the heart of our local communities, our families own our schools.
- We go the extra mile for our children and their families; all barriers to learning are addressed though a range of in house services and provision, based on supporting their individual needs.
- We actively promote the intrinsic value of every child as well as an attitude of tolerance and inclusiveness.
- SAIL Academy Trust is committed to enriching the lives of all our children. Development of the whole child is paramount, opportunities are wide ranging, rich and available to all.
- Each individual school is unique; upon joining SAIL Academy Trust we expect each school to retain and develop their own unique character whilst sharing our core values.